Student Requirements, Deposits & Payments
NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER Thanksgiving and then there is, usually, a wait list.
Here is a checklist to accomplish now and submit to your city representative to get an interview date:
1. A $1,000 Deposit is required (Except Louisville, Sarasota and New Zealand) – Speak with your city representative about any financial challenge. This is due UPON SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, A PAYMENT PAGE COMES UP (Financial Aid available).
2. Two - 2 X 2 inch Passport quality photos – Available at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart. (Get photos taken now) (required for ID tags and extra in case of loss of passport) Write your name on the back of each photo. Send two passport photos by U.S. Mail.
3. Copy of the Inside Picture Page of your Passport *
*Apply now if the expiration date on your passport is before November 3, 2020.
For those who are applying for, or renewing, their passports:
PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR NEW PASSPORT IN THE FORM OF A RECEIPT IS REQUIRED
4. March of the Living Medical Form filled out by your doctor: Medical Form» (This is the only form we accept)
5. Copy of Your Family Medical Insurance Card (front and back)
6. Students Only: Also require a Copy of Your Immunization Record Sheet from Your School
After submitting this "On-Line" Application: A $1,000 deposit (Except Louisville, Sarasota and New Zealand), of which $250 is a non-refundable registration fee, is due with your complete “on-line” application. After you submit the on line application make sure your parents get the forwarded link!
APPLICATION SUBMISSION: Fill Out the Student Trip Bus Application »
DUE DECEMBER 1, 2019: 50% of balance due.
DUE JANUARY 15, 2020: Remainder of balance due.
5% of balance will be assessed if bill is not paid in full by January 15, 2020.
In the event the applicant transfers to another region, the Southern Region will keep all monies paid out on the applicants behalf, based on the due dates of the Cancellation & Refund Policy found herein.
Financial assistance can be achieved by contacting local city representative and establishing a payment plan. Students, ask your city representative (except for Boca Raton) if you can use the Southern Region Financial Assistance Form.
All withdrawal and transfer requests must be written and dated to take effect. In the event the applicant transfers to another region, the Southern Region will keep all monies paid out on the applicants behalf, based on the due dates of the refund policy found herein.
Cancellation & Refund Policy (Prior to March 10, 2020):
Up to August 31, 2019: FULL REFUND
From September 1 to October 31, 2019: Refund less $500
From November 1 to November 30, 2019: Refund less $1,500
From December 1, 2019 to January 15, 2020: Refund less $3,000
From January 16, 2020 to February 15, 2020: Refund less $4,000
February 16, 2020 to March 9, 2020: Refund less $5,000
March 10, 2020 and After : NO Refund
~ Participants canceling prior to dates indicated would receive all monies paid as a refund less the indicated un-reimbursed amount.
~ REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE WHO IS LATE IN PAYING.
~ In the event of cancellation all organizations that have provided scholarship aid to families are refunded first.
Generous scholarship and financial aid are available for students only. Inquire of your City Representative, school, Jewish Federation and synagogue, if you need financial aid. See Cities Tab (below) for contacts in your area. Otherwise email us MOL@bocafed.org for further assistance.
For Financial Aid opportunities please reach your city coordinator listed on this link: .City Coordinators
For Financial Aid application forms see these links:
Boynton Beach - Jupiter: North Palm Beach County Financial Assistance Form
.Georgia: MOL South Financial Assistance Form for 2020 Student Trip»
Orlando: MOL South Financial Assistance Form for 2020 Student Trip »