Student Requirements, Deposits & Payments
NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER NOVEMBER 14, 2022 - apply early as space is limited this year.
The Sothern Region must be in receipt of following items prior to scheduling a required interview:
1. A $180 Application Fee is required (Except Louisville, Sarasota and New Zealand) – Speak with your city representative about any financial challenge. This is due UPON SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION.
Please note that the Application Fee is fully refundable until November 14, 2022.
2. Two - 2 X 2 inch Passport photos – Available at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart. (Get photos taken now) (required for security purposes) Write your name on the back of each photo. Send two passport photos by U.S. Mail.
3. Copy of the Inside Picture Page of your Passport
Note: Apply now if the expiration date on your passport is before November 1, 2023. Current wait time is 12-18 weeks, so please apply for a new passport immediately if yours is expired or will expire prior to November 1, 2023.
For those who are applying for, or renewing, their passports, please retain a copy of the receipt and submit to the March of the Living Office so we can proceed with your application.
4. March of the Living Medical Form filled out by your doctor: Medical Form» (This is the only form we accept)
5. Copy of Your Family Medical Insurance Card (front and back)
6. Copy of Your COVID-19 Vaccination Card
7. Copy of Your Immunization Record. This is a standard form from your physician.
DUE IMMEDIATELY: (Except Louisville, Sarasota and New Zealand)
A $180 application fee is required (Except Louisville, Sarasota and New Zealand)
The application fee is fully refundable until November 14, 2022. After you submit the online application, you will receive an email from the March of the Living.
Please be sure to share this email with your parents, as it includes important next steps and financial information.
DUE DECEMBER 1, 2022: 33% of tuition
DUE JANUARY 1, 2023: 33% of tuition
DUE FEBRUARY 1, 2023: Final tuition payment (Remainder of the balance)
5 % Late Payment Fee of account balance will be assessed if a bill is not paid in full by February 10, 2023.
Payment Plans Available (Contact City Representative).
Withdrawals: All withdrawal and transfer requests must be submitted in writing to MOL@bocafed.org
Transfer to Other Region: In the event the applicant transfers to another region, fees are not transferable to other regions. Please refer to the cancellation and refund policy.
Financial assistance is available. Please contact your city representative.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Please click here for detailed information regarding the refund policy.
Generous scholarship and financial aid are available for students only. Inquire with your City Coordinator, school, Jewish Federation and synagogue, if you need financial aid. See City Coordinator link below for contacts in your area.
For Financial Aid opportunities please reach your city coordinator listed on this link: City Coordinators
For Financial Aid application forms see these links:
.Boca Raton: MOL South Financial Assistance Form for 2022 Student Trip»
Boynton Beach - Jupiter: North Palm Beach County Financial Assistance Form