Student Requirements, Deposits & Payments
NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER NOVEMBER 22, 2021 - apply early as space is limited this year.
Please see the requirements below which the Sothern Region must be in receipt of prior to scheduling a required interview:
1. A $180 Application Fee is required (Except Louisville, Sarasota and New Zealand) – Speak with your city representative about any financial challenge. This is due UPON SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, A PAYMENT PAGE COMES UP (Financial Aid available). Please note that the Application Fee is fully refundable until November 15, 2021.
2. Two - 2 X 2 inch Passport photos – Available at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart. (Get photos taken now) (required for security purposes) Write your name on the back of each photo. Send two passport photos by U.S. Mail.
3. Copy of the Inside Picture Page of your Passport *
*Apply now if the expiration date on your passport is before November 8, 2022. Current wait time can exceed 12 weeks, so please apply for a new passport immediately if yours is expired or will expire prior to Nov. 8, 2022.
For those who are applying for, or renewing, their passports:
PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR NEW PASSPORT IN THE FORM OF A RECEIPT IS REQUIRED
4. March of the Living Medical Form filled out by your doctor: Medical Form» (This is the only form we accept)
5. Copy of Your Family Medical Insurance Card (front and back)
6. Copy of Your COVID-19 Vaccination Card
7. Copy of Your Immunization Record. This is a standard form from your physician.
After submitting this online application: A $180 application fee is required (Except Louisville, Sarasota and New Zealand), The application fee is full refundable until November 30, 2021. After you submit the online application, you will receive an automatic response form the March of the Living. Please be sure to share this email with your parents, as it includes important next steps and financial information.
DUE UPON ACCEPTANCE: $1,000 Deposit
DUE DECEMBER 10, 2021: 33% of balance due.
DUE JANUARY 10, 2022: 33% of balance due.
DUE FEBRUARY 10, 2022: Remainder of balance due
5% of balance will be assessed if bill is not paid in full by February 10, 2022.
In the event the applicant transfers to another region, the Southern Region will keep all monies paid out on the applicants behalf, based on the due dates of the Cancellation & Refund Policy found herein.
Financial assistance can be achieved by contacting local city representative and establishing a payment plan. Students, ask your city representative (except for Boca Raton) if you can use the Southern Region Financial Assistance Form.
All withdrawal and transfer requests must be written and dated to take effect. In the event the applicant transfers to another region, the Southern Region will keep all monies paid out on the applicants behalf, based on the due dates of the refund policy found herein.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Information regarding the refund policy will be available by November 30, 2021. Application fee is fully refundable until trip pricing information is disclosed.
Generous scholarship and financial aid are available for students only. Inquire with your City Coordinator, school, Jewish Federation and synagogue, if you need financial aid. See City Coordinator link below for contacts in your area.
For Financial Aid opportunities please reach your city coordinator listed on this link: .City Coordinators
For Financial Aid application forms see these links:
Boynton Beach - Jupiter: North Palm Beach County Financial Assistance Form